BSc(Med), MBBS, MBA, FRANZCOG, CREI
Dr Ying Hong Li has a compassionate and personalised approach, understanding that fertility treatment can be overwhelming and collaboration with a Fertility Specialist is imperative. He is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese. In addition to male and female factor infertility, Ying has a special interest in reproductive surgery, recurrent pregnancy loss and fertility preservation. He is a leader in obstetrics, gynecology and fertility treatment and supports patients from pre-conception right through to birth. Ying also works with RANZCOG and the University of Sydney to train junior doctors especially in infertility and advanced laparoscopy.
Experience and Qualifications
- Medical degree BSc(Med) MBBS, University of NSW
- Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Extra fellowship in advanced laparoscopic / endoscopic surgery, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Consultant Specialist, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Waratah Private Hospital, St George Private Hospital, and Hurstville Private Hospital.
- Sub-specialty fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (CREI)
- Special interest in training junior doctors particularly in infertility and advanced laparoscopy
- Delivers innovative training programmes with RANZCOG and the Institute of Academic Surgery at the University of Sydney