B. Med (Hons.), MRMed, FRANZCOG
Dr Giselle Crawford is committed to providing exceptional quality patient care whilst ensuring her patients have access to both the facts they need and the emotional support that is necessary to make informed decisions about treatment options in what can be a challenging period of life. Giselle is a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) and in now in her final year of CREI (Certificate in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility) subspecialty training, the highest level of postgraduate qualification as a fertility subspecialist.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Medicine (Honours), University of Newcastle.
- Master of Medicine (High Distinction), University of New South Wales.
- Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Currently undertaking CREI, sub-specialist qualification in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Visiting Medical Officer, Prince of Wales Private Hospital
- Special interest in training of medical students and junior doctors
- Currently undertaking projects in IVF outcomes with donor sperm, buccal vaginoplasty and Adolescents and Young Adults (AYA) cancer fertility preservation guidance.